WHAT WE CAN DO
Development of mouse hybridoma with guarantee “stable” clones
The decision to custom-made an antibody is never an easy and straight-forward one, to help you with this, i-DNA has a modular offer from gene to polyclonal antibody and to monoclonal antibody. This modular offer is designed to:
- Make it convenience for customer to start/ stop the project anytime and just pay for what has been done
- Lower the overall cost of the project
- Reduce the time of completing the project
In addition, three hybridoma clones come with guarantee of “stability” for 6 months from the date of delivery.
Typical modular offer.
Peptide synthesis & conjugation 3 weeks
Immunisation in 5 Balb-c mice 60 days
Send to customer 200-400 ul antisera per mouse and to proceed to mouse mAb production
To proceed to mouse mAb production
- Continue immunization for additional 30 days
- Cell fusion, clone selection and screening of primary hybeidoma clones by ELISA
- Further cloning of primary clones and screening for secondary clones by ELISA
- Determination of IgG subclass, and mycoplasma testing of secondary hybridoma clones before sending to customer
Please note that the guarantee only valids for peptide antigen. We also offer development of mouse hybridoma against different kinds of antigens including peptides, soluble proteins, membrane proteins, phosphorylated antigens, small organic molecules such as oligo- and polysaccharides as well as against substances highly toxic for animal cells such as amanitine and botulinum toxin.
Please contact us for a no-obligation consultation. All the information from the discussion will be kept strictly confidential. Please ask for our Non-Disclosure Agreement or we can use your institutional NDA, for subsequent detailed discussion of your project.
- Antibody purification and labeling
- ELISA assay development from monoclonal antibody
- Running ELISA assay on samples