WHAT WE CAN DO
Protein profiling uses xMAP technology to quantify multiple target proteins simultaneously in the same sample, same well.
i-DNA offers protein expression service starting from any of these sample types – cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, CSF, BALF, saliva or cell lysate samples.
- A wide range of available cytokines from human, rat, mouse, porcine, canine and NHP
- Multiplex more than 50 cytokines per panel
- Require as little as 25 µL of sample
- Reproducible, robust and sensitive ~10 pg/ml
- Cost effective based on per data point
- Fast turnaround within 24 hour
TO DO THIS:
Fast turnaround within 24 hour.
Customer provides the samples and decides on target analyte(s) to be quantified.
i-DNA supplies the complete reagents for quantifying target analytes.
i-DNA performs the protein quantitation and provides customer the raw data/ report.
i-DNA is capable of running any Luminex-based protein assay. Please contact us for a no-obligation consultation. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.