Disease-Specific Protein Profiling Service
Protein profiling uses xMAP technology to quantify multiple target proteins simultaneously in the same sample, same well.
By combining known protein biomarkers associated with specific disease to form a disease-specific biomarker panel, this provides a powerful analytical tool to study protein signature in different diseases.
There are many Luminex-based protein biomarker panels available for a wide range of diseases. Some of them are listed below. If there are diseases or analytes that you are interested in but are not found here, please contact i-DNA for a no-obligation consultation.
i-DNA offers disease-specific protein profiling service starting from any of these sample types – cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, CSF, BALF, saliva or cell lysate samples.
- A wide range of available disease-specific protein biomarker panels.
- Require as little as 25 µL of sample.
- Reproducible, robust and sensitive.
- Cost effective based on per data point.
- Fast turnaround within 24 hour.
i-DNA is capable of running any Luminex-based protein assay. Please contact us for a no-obligation consultation. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
- Human MMP Panel: MMP-1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13
- Human Apo Protein Panel: ApoA1, ApoA2, ApoB, ApoC2, ApoE
- Human Cytochrome Panel: Cyp1A2, CYP2B6, CYP3A2, GAPDH, B2M
- Human Coagulation Panel: D-Dimer, PAI-1/Serpin E1, tPA/Tissue plasminogen activator
- Human Isotyping Panel: IgA, IgA1, IgA2, IgE, IgG, IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, IgG4, IgM
- Cancer Marker Panel
- Endocrinology Panel
- Neurobiology Panel
- Mouse IFN beta and IFN alpha 2 Panel
- Mouse Isotyping Panel: IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, IgA, IgM